23.4.07

1959 > 2007




Bájatelo todo aquí.

The Falcons, You're So Fine.
Larry Bright, Mojo Workout.
John Coltrane, Syeeda's Song Flute.
The Fascinators, Oh Rose Marie.
Buster Brown, Fannie Mae.
Kitty Wells, Mommy For a Day.
The "5" Royales, I Know It's Hard But It's Fair.
Dave "Baby" Cortez, The Happy Organ.
Arthur Gunter, No Naggin' No Draggin'.
Eugene Church, Pretty Girls Everywhere.
Charles Mingus Septet, Fables of Faubus.
The Bell Notes, I've Had It.
Webb Pierce, I Ain't Never.
Mississippi Fred McDowell, Soon One Mornin' (Death Come A-Creepin' In My Room).
Lefty Frizzell, The Long Black Veil.
The Sheppards, Island of Love.
The Coasters, What About Us.
Danny Zella and His Zell Rocks, Wicked Ruby.
Frank Sinatra, The One I Love (Belongs To Somebody Else).
Robert Lowell, Skunk Hour.

No hay comentarios: